Wellness & Recreation Complex
- Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to noon (use Wellness Entrance for facility access)
- CLOSED: Saturday, 5/23 - Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day)
- CLOSED through Labor Day
- Monday, 5/18 through Wednesday, 5/20: 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Thursday, 5/21 through Friday, 5/29: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.*
- CLOSED: Saturday, 5/23 through Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day)
- June 1 through June 26: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.*
- June 29 through Aug. 21: 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 4 to 6 p.m.* (note: no 1-4 p.m. on Fridays)
- Aug. 24 through Sept. 4: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday
Please note: 7-9 a.m. rec swim will be available on various days that the pool is open for swim practice. Please ask a pool supervisor for more information.
- Friday, September 4th: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. (standard summer hours)
- Saturday, September 5th: CLOSED
- Sunday, September 6th: CLOSED
- Monday, September 7th: 1 to 11 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 8th: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. (standard hours resume)
Fall 2015 Hours of Operation (as of 9/8/2015)
Wellness & Recreation Complex (as of 9/8/2015)
Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Climbing Wall (as of 9/18/2015)
Monday through Thursday: 3-8 p.m.
Friday: 3-6 p.m.
Recreation Pool Hours (as of 9/8/2015)
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 6:30-8 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1-4 p.m.
To promote the health, fitness, and wellness of the College’s students, faculty, and staff through their participation in a variety of structured and informal recreational activities and adventures emphasizing lifelong wellness.
How We Achieve Our Mission
Campus Recreation offers programs, services, and employment opportunities that enhance a student’s co-curricular experience and promote the development of self-esteem, leadership skills, healthy behaviors, meaningful relationships, career opportunities or choices, effective communication, and more.
Supporting the Mission
Campus Recreation supports its mission through:
- Structured and unstructured activities and diverse programs and services in:
- open recreation
- intramural sports
- sport clubs
- fitness and wellness
- extramural programs
- Leadership and collaboration in coordinating and scheduling events, facilities, and maintenance with our partners in the School of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation and the College’s intercollegiate athletics program
- Student employment opportunities that enhance leadership development
- Intramural programs and sports clubs that offer leadership roles for participants, such as through service as team captains, club officers, and so forth
- Outreach to students through SOAR, NSO, Open Houses, Homecoming, Alumni College, and Family & Friends Weekend, and other college events
- Providing access to quality facilities
In addition, Campus Recreation provides:
- High-quality programs, qualified personnel, and state-of-the-art equipment in a supportive and safe environment
- Opportunities to develop lifelong leisure practices associated with physical, spiritual, and intellectual health and well-being, all of which support making responsible choices that contribute to overall well-being
- Inclusive recreational opportunities and environments that foster an appreciation for diversity
- Employment, volunteer, and service opportunities for students to develop a commitment to serving humanity