Fall 2015 Hours of Operation
- Friday, Sept. 4: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. (standard summer hours)
- Saturday, Sept. 5: CLOSED
- Sunday, Sept. 6: CLOSED
- Monday, Sept. 7: 1 to 11 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 8: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. (standard hours resume)
Wellness & Recreation Complex (as of 9/8/2015)
Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Climbing Wall (as of 9/18/2015)
Monday through Thursday: 3-8 p.m.
Friday: 3-6 p.m.
Recreation Pool Hours (as of 9/8/2015)
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 6:30-8 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1-4 p.m.
To promote the health, fitness, and wellness of the College’s students, faculty, and staff through their participation in a variety of structured and informal recreational activities and adventures emphasizing lifelong wellness.
How We Achieve Our Mission
Campus Recreation offers programs, services, and employment opportunities that enhance a student’s co-curricular experience and promote the development of self-esteem, leadership skills, healthy behaviors, meaningful relationships, career opportunities or choices, effective communication, and more.
Supporting the Mission
Campus Recreation supports its mission through:
- Structured and unstructured activities and diverse programs and services in:
- open recreation
- intramural sports
- sport clubs
- fitness and wellness
- extramural programs
- Leadership and collaboration in coordinating and scheduling events, facilities, and maintenance with our partners in the School of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation and the College’s intercollegiate athletics program
- Student employment opportunities that enhance leadership development
- Intramural programs and sports clubs that offer leadership roles for participants, such as through service as team captains, club officers, and so forth
- Outreach to students through SOAR, NSO, Open Houses, Homecoming, Alumni College, and Family & Friends Weekend, and other college events
- Providing access to quality facilities
In addition, Campus Recreation provides:
- High-quality programs, qualified personnel, and state-of-the-art equipment in a supportive and safe environment
- Opportunities to develop lifelong leisure practices associated with physical, spiritual, and intellectual health and well-being, all of which support making responsible choices that contribute to overall well-being
- Inclusive recreational opportunities and environments that foster an appreciation for diversity
- Employment, volunteer, and service opportunities for students to develop a commitment to serving humanity