To become an international student at Springfield College, you must be sure to complete the following steps.
- Submit your Application through the Common Application online.
- Complete the Springfield College member screen questions and pay the Application Fee
- Submit Official Transcript (s) in English
- Submit Proof of English Proficiency
Transfer students have one additional step.
- Submit completed Dean’s Report Form
After acceptance, all students must do the following.
- Submit completed Financial Guarantee Form
- Pay $1,000 tuition deposit
All documents must be official and in the English language.